Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Oklahoma, USA
Full Job Description
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Freelance Writing Jobs Work From Home
If you’re interested in writing, and have a good grasp of the English language, we have an opportunity that might pique your interest.
We’re a market research company that specializes in conducting surveys. Our clients require us to study consumer behavior, and we’re in search of home-based freelance writers who can help complete these surveys for us.
- Write blogs and articles on topics provided by the company.
- Complete surveys and questionnaires provided by the company.
- Ensure that any written material is properly researched and backed by credible sources.
- Edit submitted work to ensure that it’s free from errors and follows the company’s guidelines.
- Submit work before set deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- The ability to write in an engaging, informative, and easy-to-understand manner.
- A computer or laptop with internet access.
- Time-management skills.
- Experience in writing or copywriting is an advantage, but not necessary.
- Able to work from home without interruption.
Benefits of Working for Us
- A flexible work schedule. You can work anytime, as long as you submit the work on time.
- A chance to improve your writing skills.
- An opportunity to learn more about different markets and industries.
- Being part of a team that values your time and effort.
- A chance to earn money from the comfort of your own home.
Compensation and Payment
We compensate our writers on a per-project basis. Fees range from $10 to $50 depending on the type and complexity of the work. Payments are made via PayPal on a bi-weekly basis.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please send us your resume and a writing sample. Your writing sample must be at least 500 words and should be on a topic of your choice. We’ll review all applications and will contact you if you’re shortlisted for the position.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We’re looking forward to reading your application.